- 3 or 4 Chicken Thighs, skin removed
- 4 to 6 Chickne Drumsticks, skin partially removed
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- Szeged Chicken Rub seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Arrange Chicken pieces in large Baking Dish and coat all sides with the Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle with Szeged Chicken Rub seasoning and Garlic Salt, turn pieces over and repeat.
- Arrange slices of Red Pepper and Onion across tops of the Chicken pieces; sprinkle on more Garlic Salt
- Cover Baking Dish.
- Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cover and continue to bake until Chicken is browned.