Adapted from Rachael Ray’s Chicken Francese recipe.
- 1 to 1.5 lbs Thin sliced Chicken Cutlets cut in half
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tblsp McCormick Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 3 tblsp butter, cut into 1-tablespoon slices
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 6 tblsp ReaLemon Lemon Juice divided
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 12 oz can Chicken Broth
- Beat the Eggs with the Grated Cheese and 3 tablespoons of Lemon Juice. Add Chicken and marinate refrigerated 30 to sixty minutes.
- Mix the flour with Lemon Pepper seasoning and Paprika. Roll the butter slices in the flour and set aside.
- Remove Chicken from the egg batter, placing the cutlets on a paper plate. Discard the egg batter.
- Dredge Cutlets through the flour mixture one piece at a time and place on another paper plate.
- Heat the EVOO, four turns of the skillet, over medium to medium-high heat. Arrange a single layer of Cutlets in skillet and sauté to deep golden, 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat, removing the browned chicken to a plate.
- Add the White Wine and remaining Lemon Juice, cook for a half minute, then add the Garlic and Chicken Broth to the pan. Stir for 1 minute to deglaze. Pour in the Chicken Broth and bring to a bubble; swirl in the seasoned, flour-coated butter and swirl in the pan to form a sauce. Slide the chicken back into the pan and cook through, 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with the crusty bread or a side of pasta to absorb the sauce.