- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets cut into 1 inch squares
- 14 oz can Chicken Broth, divided
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 1 tblsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 oz Dry Sherry or Marsala
- 2 to 4 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 or 2 tblsp Butter
- Mix Flour, Paprikas, Garlic Salt, OnionPowder and Pepper in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Dredge Chicken Cutlets in Flour mixture, placing pieces on a plate.
- Over medium high heat, saute Chicken, a few pieces at a time, in the Olive Oil and Butter. Remove to a dish.
- Deglaze pan with Sherry; add Chicken Broth (reserving 2 ounces) and bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken, bring to second boil. Cover and simmer 4 minutes.
- Remove Chicken Cutlets to serving dish.
- Mix about 1 table spoon of the Flour and Seasonings mixture with 2 ounces of Chicken Broth. Pour into skillet. Increase heat and bring to a bubbly boil, briskly stirring all the while for a few minutes. Pour thickened sauce over the Chicken Cutlets.