Skip to content
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Cover Cookie Sheets with Aluminum Foil
- Beat Egg Whites, while gradually adding Sugar & Vanilla, until stiff (usually about 10 minutes. Then gently stir in Chips & Nuts.
- Using a Teaspoon drop mixture onto foil covered cookie sheets.
- Turn off Oven and immediately put Cookie Sheets into Oven. Leave in Oven 6 hours or overnight. DO NOT OPEN oven door – no peeking!
- Makes about 48 cookies. Use 2 cookie sheets (24 on each). They tend to spread a little.