Skip to content
- 1 to 1-1/4 lb Flounder Fillets
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Cracker Meal (e.g. crushed Saltine Crackers)
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Vegetable Oil
- Rinse Fillets in cold running water; shake off excess water; set on a paper plate.
- Whisk Egg and Milk in a large bowl; add the Fillets and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a casserole dish, add the Flour, Cracker Meal, Lemon Pepper Seasoning and Paprika, mix well.
- Remove Fillets from Egg Wash and set on another paper plate.
- Dredge Fillets in Flour Mixture and set on another paper plate.
- Set electric fry pan to 375 F heat Oil until shimmering. Fry Fillets until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper lined plate to drain.