- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Terriyaki Sauce
- 1/3 cup Medium Dry Sherry (or Marsala)
- 1 to 1.5 lb. Beef Round cut into 1/4 inch by 2 inch strips
- 2 Broccoli Crowns, cut-up
- 1 large Sweet Onion (2 to 4 Yellow Onions), sliced
- Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Cooked Rice
- Mix Marinade ingredients in medium sized bowl, add Beef strips and let marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- Over medium-high heat add Oil, when hot stir-fry Vegtables, season with Garlic Salt and remove to large bowl.
- Add more Oil as necessary, when hot add Beef strips reserving Marinade for later, stir-fry Beef, remove to large bowl.
- Turn heat to high, add Marinade and bring to a boil. Add Beef and Vegetables, heat through.
- Serve with Rice.