Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 1-1/2 hrs or internal temperature of 160F
- 2-1/2 lbs Meatball & Meatloaf Mix
- 2 envelopes Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 medium Eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp Coarse Ground BLack Pepper
- 1-1/4 cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 tblsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tblsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Place in baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Bake uncovered for 1-1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Let Meatloaf restore 5 or 10 minutes before slicing and serving.