Skip to content
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef or ground meat loaf mix
- 3/4 cup Quaker® Quick Oats (Tip: run oats through blender / food processor)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Line a 15″ by 10″ Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper and place Meatloaf on it.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until meatloaf is to medium doneness (160°F for beef, 170°F for turkey), until not pink in center and juices show no pink color.
- Important, let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.