Skip to content
- 1.5 to 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground Black Pepper
- Whisk Marinade ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Add Steak and turn until well coated. Chill and marinate for at least 2 hours, or over night.
- Grill at high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until Steak is done to your liking.
- Meanwhile pour Marinade in a small pot; bring to a boil and simmer.
- Let Steak rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Cover with Aluminum foil to retain heat.
- Slice the Steak by cutting thin slices across the grain.
- Serve sliced Steak with the Marinade dipping sauce.