- 1.5 lbs Beef Cubes
- 2 Onions diced
- 1 tblsp Zeged Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Zeged Hot Paprika (optional)
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 16 oz Tomato Sauce
- 6 oz Marsala or Sherry or Red Wine
- Olive Oil
- Saute diced Onions in Olive Oil in a 4 quart pot or large skillet over medium heat until tender/translucent. (Cover pot while sauteing
- Add Beef Cubes, toss to coat well with onions. Cover pot and continue to saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occaisionally.
- Add Paprika, Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder, and Pepper. Continue to saute until Beef is fully cooked, about another 5 minutes.
- Add Marsal Wine and bring to a boil.
- Add Tomato Sauce and bring to boil; cover pot.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours. Every 15 or 20 minutes, stir and if necessary add small amounts of water to maintain consistency and amount of sauce.
- Serve with butter/egg noodles.