Skip to content
- 3 lbs Boneless Beef Pot Roast (rump, chuck, or round)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Carrots, sliced
- 4 medium Potatoes (about 2lbs), quartered
- 2 envelopes Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup Water
- Pat Beef Roast dry.
- Heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium high heat. When Oil begins to shimmer, brown Roast on all sides (about 2 minutes per side).
- Arrange Carrots and Potatoes in Slow Cooker. Place Roast on top of Vegetables.
- Thoroughly mix Soup mix with Water. Pour onto Roast and Vegetables. Cover and c00k on LOW 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Remove Pot Roast and Vegetables to serving platter.
- Thicken gravy if desired, by combining with 1/4 cup of Water with 2 tbsp all-purpose Flour. Cook on HIGH 15 minutes or until thickened