- 3 lbs Bottom Round Rump Roast
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tblsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Onion, quartered
- 1 Clove Garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 tblsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 8 oz Red Wine
- 1 lb Carrots quartered
- 8 Potatoes quartered
- Mix Flour Garlic Salt and Pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge Meat in mixture.
- Cover bottomof Dutch Oven with Oil and heat. Add Meat and Onion, then brown.
- Add Boiling Water, Bay Leaf, Carrots, Worchestershire Sauce and Red Wine. Simmer for 2.5 hours.
- Add Potatoes and simmer for another 1.5 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.