Skip to content
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic (or 2 tsp Freeze Dried Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tblsp Worcestershire Sauce, divided
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 large Onion, sliced
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 tsp (heaping) Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
- Olive Oil
- Mix Ground Beef, Bread Crumbs, Egg, Chopped Onion, Garlic Salt, Minced Garlic, Black Pepper, and 1 tblsp Worcestershire Sauce. Make 4 or 5 oval shaped patties.
- Fry Patties over medium high heat in a large skillet, with some Olive Oil, until browned on both sides. Remove to dish, cover to keep warm.
- Add Sliced Onions and Mushrooms to skillet. Saute until onions are translucent and mushrooms tender.
- Add Beef Broth and second tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat, add Beef Patties and simmer covered on medium 10 minutes. Remove Patties to serving dish.
- Mix Cornstarch in Water; add to skillet; turn heat to high and stir until gravy has thickened.
- Spoon Gravy, Mushroom and Onion mixture over Patties and serve.