Skip to content
- 1 pkg Corned Beef Brisket (e.g. Nathans Famous)
- 1/2 head Cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 3 or 4 Potaotes, cut into eights
- 4 to 6 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cp Water
- 24 oz (2 cans) Beef Broth
- Place Potatoes, Carrots and Onions in the bottom of the Slow Cooker.
- Remove Brisket from package and lay it on top of the Vegetables
- Add Water and Broth
- Open included Spice Packet and sprinkle on Brisket
- Cook 7 hours on High. Then add Cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.