- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Filets
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat over to 325 F.
- Arrange Filets in a large casserole dish. Baste with Olive Oil and season with Garlic Salt, Black Pepper and Smoked Paprika. Flip and repeat. Cover casserole with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn on Gas Grill. Adjust flame/heat to a medium low setting. When grill is hot, arrange Filets evenly across the grates. Slowly grill for about 5 minutes; meanwhile baste tops of Filets with BBQ.
- After the 5 minutes have passed, flip Filets and baste again with BBQ Sauce grill for another 5 minutes.
- Repeat the whole process until Filets are well coated with BBQ Sauce and Filets are done.