Skip to content
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs Cooked Chicken (e.g. Rotisserie Chicken)
- 2/3 cup BBQ Sauce (e.g. Sweet Baby Ray’s Original)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tblsp Butter
- 2 tblsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Garlic Salt
- Shred Cooked Chicken with two forks.
- Add EVOO and Butter to a large Skillet over medium high heat. When the EVOO and Butter is bubbly, stir-in the shredded. Chicken, season with Garlic Salt and saute for a few minutes.
- Add BBQ Sauce, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Water; stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 to 15, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on hamburger/sandwhich buns