Skip to content
- 1 lb. Chicken Cutlets cut into thin 2 inch strips
- 1 lb. Package of frozen Birds Eye Broccoli Stir-fry vegetables (or equivalent amount of Broccoli Cuts and crinkle-cut Carrots)
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup medium dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Cooked Rice
- Mix Terriyaki Sauce, Sherry, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar and Ginger in large sized bowl. Pour 1/2 cup into a smaller bowl and set aside to use as the Sauce.
- Add Chicken strips to the mixture in the larger bowl and let it marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- Microwave (or cook) Frozen Vegetables according to package instructions.
- Add Cornstarch and Garlic to Sauce bowl. Let stand.
- Using Wok or large Skillet, over medium-high heat add Oil, when hot stir-fry add Chicken strips, stir-fry and remove to serving dish..
- Turn heat to high, remix Sauce add to Wok, bring to a boil. If Sauce becomes too thick, add 1/4 cup Water and stir and bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken and Vegetables, heat through. Reduce and simmer a few minutes.
- Serve with Rice.