- 1/2 cup Terriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Terriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup medium dry Sherry
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup of Water
STIR FRY INGREDIENTS:
- 1 lb. Chicken Cutlets cut into thin 2 inch strips
- 1 lb. Package of frozen Birds Eye Broccoli Stir-fry vegetables (or equivalent amount of Broccoli Cuts and crinkle-cut Carrots)
- Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Cooked Rice
- Mix Marinade ingredients in medium sized bowl, add Chicken strips and let marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- Microwave (or cook) Frozen Vegetables according to package instructions
- Using Wok or large Skillet, over medium-high heat add Oil, when hot stir-fry add Chicken strips, stir-fry and remove to large bowl.
- Turn heat to high, remix Sauce add to Wok, bring to a boil. If Such becomes too thick, add 1/4 cup Water and stir and bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken and Vegetables, heat through. Reduce and simmer 4 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.