- 1 lb. thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 can Chicken Broth, divided
- 1/4 c. Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- In a large bowl mix Flour, Garlic Salt, and Pepper.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour mixture and set on a plate. Do not discard flour mixture.
- Heat Olive Oil and Butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil and butter is bubbly add single layer of Cutlets using tongs.
- Sauté on each side until just golden brown and set a side in a bowl.
- Repeat sautéing process until all the Cutlets are cooked.
- Add diced Onions, sauté until translucent.
- Set aside 1/4 cup (2 ounces) of Chicken Broth.
- Turn heat up to high; add remaining Chicken Broth to skillet and deglaze.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar and bring mixture to a boil.
- Return Cutlets to skillet. Cover. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 or 12 minutes.
- Remove Cutlets and place on serving dish.
- Mix about 2 tablespoons of Flour mixture into the 1/4 cup of reserved Broth Chicken to make a slurry.
- Turn heat to high bring to a boil, add Chicken Broth and Flour slurry, stirring frequently to thicken Sauce.
- Pour Sauce over Cutlets and serve.