- 1 lb. thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- In a large bowl mix Flour, Garlic Salt, and Pepper.
- Dreddge Cutlets in Flour mixture.
- Heat Olive Oil and Butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- When oil and butter is bubbly add single layer of Cutlets using tongs.
- Sauté on each side until just golden brown and set a side.
- Repeat sautéing process until all the Cutlets are cooked.
- Turn heat up to high; add chicken broth and deglaze skillet.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar and bring mixture to a boil.
- Return Cutlets to skillet. Cover. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove Cutlets and place on serving dish.
- Turn heat to high bring to a boil, stirring frequently to thicken Sauce.
- Pour Sauce over Cutlets and serve.