Skip to content
- 1 package (1+ pounds) Thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 5oz package Baby Spinach
- Several thin slices of Ham
- Gouda Cheese (or Swiss Cheese), thinly sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Waxed Paper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Saute Baby Spinach and minced Garlic in Olive Oil. Season with Garlic Salt.
- Layout Chicken Cutlets on Waxed Paper. Lightly season with Garlic Salt and Black Pepper (or use your favorite Poultry Seasoning). Dust / coat with Seasoned Bread Crumbs. Flip Cutlets and repeat.
- On each Cutlet: lay a slice of Ham; spoon some Spinach; place some slices of Cheese. Rollup each Cutlet and secure with a toothpick.
- Place Chicken Rollups on a Baking Sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. (Meat thermometer should read 160 – 165F.)