Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp McCormicks Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tsp Grated Romano (or Parmesan-Romano) Cheese
- 16 oz. College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth, or Chardonnay Wine
- 1 tblsp Lemon juice
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mix Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Grated Cheese and Flour and in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet to serving dish. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth into measuring cup, mix in about 2 tablespoons of the Four and Seasoning mixture. Set aside.
- Turn heat to high. Add Vermouth anChicken Broth and deglaze skillet by scraping browned bits from skillet, bring to a boil.
- Add Cutlets to skillet. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5. Remove Cutlets to serving dish.
- Increase heat slightly; give Broth and Flour mixture a quick stir; pour into Skillet; bring to a boil sirring all the while. Add the Lemon Juice; continue to boil and stir for one minute.
- Pour Sauce over Cutlets and serve.