Skip to content
- 1 lb Thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Egg beaten
- 5 tblsp RealLemon Lemon Juice (divided)
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine (or Dry Vermouth)
- 1 can Chicken Broth (divided)
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- In a shallow bowl mix 2 tblsp of Lemon Juice with the beaten Egg.
- In another shallow bowl mix together the Flour, Garlic Salt, Pepper, and Paprika.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into medallion sized pieces.
- Dredge Cutlets, a several at a times, first in the Egg mixture, then in the Flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat Butter and Olive Oil over medium high heat until bubbly. Saute Cutlets a few minutes on each side. Remove to dish.
- Increase heat, add Wine to skillet, bring to a boil and dissolve browned bits.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix 2 ounces of Chicken Broth with 2 tablespoons of the Flour mixture.
- Add Chicken Broth and 3 tblsp of Lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil. Return Cutlets to skillet, reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Place Cutlets on serving platter.
- Increase heat, add the Chicken Broth and Flour mixture to skillet, stir or wisk until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce from skillet over Cutlets and serve.