Skip to content
- 1 lb Thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 tblsp RealLemon Lemon Juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 5 tblsp RealLemon Lemon Juice (juice of 2 lemons) divided
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- In a shallow bowl mix 2 tblsp of Lemon Juice with the beaten Egg.
- In another shallow bowl mix togetehr the Flour, Garlic Salt, Pepper, and Paprika.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into medallion sized pieces.
- Dredge Cutlets, a several at a times, first in the Egg mixture, then in the Flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat Butter and Olive Oil over medium high heat until bubbly. Saute Cutlets a few minutes on each side. Remove to dish.
- Add Chicken Broth and 3 tblsp of Lemon juice to skillet. Bring to a boil. Return Cutlets to skillet and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Place Cutlets on serving platter; pour sauce from skillet over Cutlets and serve.