Skip to content
- 1lb Chicken Cutlets – cut into large pieces
- 2 or 3 (optional) Italian Sausage – will need to be cooked separately, sliced and then combined at end
- 4 Potatoes – medium size, cut into eights
- 1 large Red Pepper – sliced into strips
- 1 large Onion – sliced into strips
- 5 oz (optional) Sliced Mushrooms – add with Onions during sauté step
- 12 oz can Chicken Broth
- 3 tbl Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbl Worcestershire Sauce
- Dry Vermouth (or White Wine)
- Olive Oil
- ½ cp Flour
- Flour Seasonings
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Cayenne Pepper
- Potato Seasonings
- Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Toss Potatoes in Olive Oil; season with Garlic Salt and Black Pepper. Roast in 375°F for 25 or 30 minutes. Meanwhile…
- In large flat bottomed bowl mix Flour with Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder, Blck Pepper, Red Cayenne Pepper. Dredge Chicken pieces in Flour Mixture. Sauté in large skillet. Set aside in bowl to keep warm.
- Sauté Pepper strips; when tender add Onion; continue to sauté until Onions are translucent. Set aside in bowl with the cooked Chicken.
- De-glaze skillet with Dry Vermouth; add Chicken Broth, Balsamic Vinegar and Worcestershire Sauce, bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken, Peppers, Onions, Potatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.