Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets cut into 1 inch squares
- 14 oz can Chicken Broth
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper (Cayenne)
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 oz Medium Dry Sherry
- 2 to 4 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 or 2 tblsp Butter
- Mix Flour, Paprikas, Garlic Salt, and Pepper in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Dredge Chicken Cutlets in Flour mixture, placing pieces on a plate.
- Over medium high heat, saute Chicken, a few pieces at a time, in the Olive Oil and Butter. Remove to a dish.
- Saute Onions and Garlic about 3 minutes in Olive Oil until Onions are tender.
- Deglaze pan with White Vermouth; add Chicken Broth and bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken, bring to second boil. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.