Skip to content
- 1.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 large Red (or Vidalia) Onion
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper Pepper
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp Chef Paul Prodhomme Poultry Magic (or McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken) Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Garlic Salt
- 1 can College Inn Chicken Broth.
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth, or Chardonnay Wine
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mix Flour, Poultry Magic Seasoning, and Garlic Powder in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Thigh into 1 to 2 inch squares.
- Cut Onion and Peppers into 1 inch squares.
- Dredge Chicken pieces in Flour and Seasoning mixture. Reseve some of the Flour mixture.
- In a large Wok or Skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Chicken and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from Wok to serving dish. Repeat with remaining half of the Chicken.
- Add (if necessary) some more Olive Oil and saute Peppers and Onions until tender crisp. Sseson with Garlic Salt.
- Pour Dry Vermouth into skillet and deglaze pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth into measuring cup that contained the Dry Vermouth. Add about 1 tablespoon of the Flour and Seasoning mixture. Stir well.
- Pour remaing Chicken Broth into skillet. Bring to a boil. Add Chicken. Cover and simmer for 4 miuntes.
- Give Broth and Flour mixture a quick stir, then pour into skillet. Turn up heat, bring to a boilwhile stirring briskly until sauce thickens. Remove to serving dish and serve with Rice.