This recipe is a MyHogan original, it is based on the 1-2-3 Marinade principle. If you find the taste of the finished dish to be too peppery, reduce the Coarse Ground Black Pepper to 1/4 tsp and add 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- 1/2 box Pasta e.g. Farfelle (Bow-tie) Macaroni, Ziti Rigati…
- 1 pound thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 2 tsp Galic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tblsp Colavita White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 Onions
- 1 tblsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup White Vermouth
- In a large bowl make Marinade by mixing Garlic Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, White Wine Vinegar, and Olive Oil
- Cut Chicken Cutlets crosswise into 1 inch wide strips
- Add Chicken to Marinade; toss; let stand for 1/2 hour (or more)
- Cut Peppers and Onions into strips
- Start preparation of Macaroni. In the meantime continue with:
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Chicken Strips using tongs. Sauté until opaque and remove to Serving Dish.
- Add Peppers and Onions to the bowl that held the Chicken. Toss well.
- Add Peppers and Onions to skillet. Sauté until tender.
- Add Minced Garlic.
- Add Chicken back into skillet. Continue to sauté.
- Add White Wine Vinegar; bring to a boil; cover; reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes.
- When Pasta is cooked, add to Chicken Pepper and Onions. Toss well.
- Serve with grated Parmesan Cheese.