- 1 to 1 -1/2 lb Chicken Cutlets or Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 medium Onion
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 pkg Goya Yellow Rice
- 2 cups of Water
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine or Extra Dry Vermouth
- 2 tsp Simply Organic Adobo Seasoning (or 2 tsp of Garlic Salt and 1/4 tsp Black Pepper)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut Chicken into 1-1/2 to 2 inch squares
- Dice Onion
- In a flat bottomed bowl add Flour, Adobo Seasoning and Garlic Powder. Mix well. Dredge Chicken pieces in Flour Mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Olive and Butter. When bubbly add Chicken and Onions. Saute until Chicken is golden brown
- Add Water and Wine. Bring to a boil. Add Yellow Rice. Stir well. Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes. Give mixture a good stir two or three times while simmering.