Skip to content
- 1 lb Thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 tblsp RealLemon Lemon Juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 cp Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Grated Parmesan-Romano Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Peppers (optional)
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine or White Vermouth
- 5 tblsp RealLemon Lemon Juice (juice of 2 lemons) divided
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- In a shallow bowl mix 2 tblsp of Lemon Juice with the beaten Egg.
- In another shallow bowl mix together the Seasoned Bread Crumbs, Paprika, Grated Cheese, Garlic and Onion Powders.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets, a several at a times, first in the Egg mixture, then in the Flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat Butter and Olive Oil over medium high heat until bubbly. Saute Cutlets a few minutes on each side. Remove to dish.
- Add White Wine and Chicken Broth. Bring to a boil. Return Cutlets to skillet (sprinkle with Crushed Red Pepper) and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Remove Cutlets to serving dish.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil while whisking for a minute or two. Pour sauce over Cutlets