Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp McCormicks Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sage leaves (optional)
- 16 oz. College Inn Chicken Broth, divided.
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth, or Chardonnay Wine
- 1 tblsp Lemon juice
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mix Flour, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Onion Powder, and Sage in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet to serving dish. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Pour Dry Vermouth into skillet and deglaze pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth into measuring cup that contained the Dry Vermouth. Add about 1 tablespoon of the Flour and Seasoning mixture. Stir well.
- Pour remaing Chicken Broth into skillet. Bring to a boil. Add Chicken Cutlets. Cover and simmer for 4 miuntes. Remove Cutlets to serving dish.
- Give Broth and Flour mixture a quick stir, then pour into skillet. Turn up heat, bring to a boilwhile stirring briskly until sauce thickens. Add Lemon Juice, stir. Pour Sauce over Cutlets and serve.