Skip to content
- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 2 tsp McCormicks Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sage leaves (optional)
- 1 Egg
- 16 oz. College Inn Chicken Broth, divided.
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth, or Chardonnay Wine
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice divided
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- In a large flat bottomed bowl wisk Egg, Milk, and 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- CutChicken Cutlets into thirds and place in Egg mixture. Let marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Mix Flour, Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Onion Powder, and Sage in another flat bottomed bowl.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet to serving dish. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Pour Dry Vermouth into skillet and deglaze pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth into measuring cup that contained the Dry Vermouth. Add about 1 tablespoon of the Flour and Seasoning mixture. Stir well.
- Pour remaining Chicken Broth into skillet. Bring to a boil. Add Chicken Cutlets. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes. Remove Cutlets to serving dish.
- Give Broth and Flour mixture a quick stir, then pour into skillet. Turn up heat, bring to a boil while stirring briskly until sauce thickens. Add Lemon Juice, stir. Pour Sauce over Cutlets and serve.