- 1 lb thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cp Flour
- 1 tblsp McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 16 oz. College Inn Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup White Wine or Extra Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 cup diced Onion (optional)
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Mix McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Pepper and Flour and in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into thirds.
- Dredge Cutlets in Flour and Seasoning mixture.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt Butter in Olive Oil.
- When bubbly, add half of the Cutlets and saute until golden brown (about 3 minutes each side). Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining half of the Cutlets.
- Add diced Onions and saute until translucent.
- Turn heat to high. Add Wine (or Vermouth) and deglaze skillet by scraping browned bits from skillet. Add Chicken Broth bring to a boil.
- Add Cutlets to skillet. Cover and reduce heat and simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.