Skip to content
- 1 pound thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 ts McCormick Grill Mate Montreal Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Peer
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 Onions
- 6 to 8 small New Potatoes (or use 3 or 4 Red Potatoes)
- 1 tblsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth or White Wine
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- In a large bowl mix Flour and seasonings
- Cut Chicken Cutlets crosswise into 1 inch wide strips
- Dredge Chicken through Flour Mixturre
- Cut Peppers and Onions into strips
- Cut Potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Chicken Strips using tongs. Saute until opaque and remove to Serving Dish.
- Add Peppers and Onions to skillet. Saute until tender.
- Add Minced Garlic.
- Add Dry Vermouth; bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken Broth; bring to a boil.
- Add Potaotes, sauté a few more minutes.
- Add Chicken back into skillet. Continue to sauté for a few more minutes.
- Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes.