Skip to content
- 1 lb Thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarse ground Black Pepper
- 1 can Chicken Broth divided
- 1/2 cup Dry Sherry or Marsala Wine
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- Cut Chicken Cutlets into 2 inch strips.
- Mix Four, Old Bay, Garlic Salt, and Black Pepper in a large flat bowl.
- Dredge Chicken strips in flour mixture. Save remaining flour mixture.
- Heat Olive Oil and butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute Chicken, in two batches, until golden brown. Remove to platter.
- Increase heat, add Sherry bring to a boil; add Chicken Broth, reserving about 2 ounces; bring to a boil again. Return Chicken to skillet, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix the reserved 2 ounces of Chicken Broth with about 2 tablespoons of the Flour Mixture to make a slurry.
- Remove Chicken to platter.
- Increase heat on skillet. Add Slurry to skillet; stir briskly until bubbly and sauce has thickened. Pour over Chicken and serve.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes