This recipe is a MyHogan original. The signature flavor is provided by McCormick’s OLD BAY seasoning. You will find this to be a savory dish with just a hint of heat and sweetness. It just may become your favorite.
- 1 pound thin sliced Chicken Cutlets
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tsp OLD BAY Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth
- 1 can (12 oz) Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- In a large bowl mix Flour OLD BAY, Garlic Salt and Pepper.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets crosswise into 1 inch wide strips
- Add Chicken to Flour Mixture; toss well until all pieces are coated.
- Heat Olive Oil and a pat of Butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Chicken Strips using tongs. Sauté until gold brown; remove to Serving Dish.
- Turn heat to high; add Dry Vermouth and stir to deglaze skillet; add Chicken Broth and bring to a boil.
- Return Chicken to skillet; cover; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Return Chicken to serving dish.
- Serve with Rice and steamed Vegetables.