- 1.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into large chunks
- 2 Apples, cored and sliced
- 2 Potatoes, cut into halves and sliced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tblsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- In a large, flat bottomed bowl, mix Flour, Garlic Salt, and Pepper. Mix/toss Chicken pieces until well coated.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, hear Butter and Olive Oil until bubbly. Add Chicken pieces and sauate until lightly browned on both sides. Remove to serving dish. Cover to keep warm.
- Add Potatoes to skillet, saute until lightly browned. Remove to serving dish.
- Add Onions and saute until translucent. Add Apples and continue to saute until Apples start to become golden.
- Add Chicken and Potatoes back into skillet, saute a couple of minutes.
- Raise heat a bit. Add Apple Cider Vinegar; stir; bring to a boil. Add Chicken Broth; stir bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes; stir occaisionally.
- Remove skillet contents to serving dish and serve.