- 1 lb Chicken Cutlets, cut along short dimension into 1 inch strips
- 2/3 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground (Black or White) Pepper
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten in a flat bottomed bowl
- 1 tblsp Butter
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup White Wine or Dry Vermouth
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- In a large flatbottomed bowl, mix Bisquick, Grated Parmesan, and Seasonings
- Dip 1/4 of the Chiclen strips in the Egg; transfer Strips to Biquick mixture and toss until coated; transfer to a plate. Repeat process until all the Strips are done.
- Using a large skillet and medium high heat, heat Olive Oil and butter until bubbly. Transfer 1/2 rhe Chicken Strips to the Skillet and saute until golden about 3 miunutes a side. Transfer to another dish. Repeat process until all the strips are cooked.
- Increase heat , add White Wine and wisk to deglaze the Skillet. Add Chicken Broth, bring to a second boil. Add all the Chicken Strips, cover and simmer 4 minutes.
- Transfer Chicken Strips to dish, keep warm.
- Increase heat again, bringing to a boils and wisk gravy for about 2 minutes. Pour Gravy over the Chicken Strips and serve.
Pressed for time? Skip the sauteing steps and bake. Heat an oven to 450F. Line a cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray; arrange strips on the cookie sheet; bake for 12 to 14 minutes, turning strips over after 6 miuntes, until cooked through.