Skip to content
- 1 lb Flounder Fillets
- 4 tblsp Butter
- 2 tblsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 dash Italian Seasoning
- 1 dash Paprika
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Cooking Spray (e.g. PAM)
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt Butter, Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder, and Salt in a small bowl or saucepan.
- Spray a large rimmed Baking Sheet with Cooking Spray.
- Arrange Flounder in a single layer on Baking Sheet. Baste with melted Butter Mixture.
- Sprinkle Flounder with Bread Crumbs, Italian Seasoning, and Paprika.
- Place Baking Sheet in the 375 degree Oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until Flounder is cooked through.