Skip to content
- 1 lb – Atlantic Salmon fillet
- Olive Oil
- Seafood Seasoning, e.g. Chef Paul Prudhomme MAGIC Salmon Seasoning, or Szeged Fish Rub
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray (PAM®)
- Pat Salmon dry with a paper towel.
- Cut Salmon into serving size pieces (or not – your choice).
- Coat / rub Salmon with Olive Oil, then sprinkle on Seasoning. Let Salmon stand for 30 to 60 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray baking dish with PAM.
- Arrange Salmon pieces in baking dish.
- Bake Fillets 12 to 16 minutes or until Salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Use Spatula to lift Fillets from baking dish, leaving skin behind.