- 20 to 24 cooked Large Shrimp
- 8 oz uncooked Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine or Extra Dry Vermouth
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp Buter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare Pasta according to package instructions
- While Pasta is cooking, in a large frying pan, over medium high heat, add Butter and EVOO. When Oil is hot add Minced Garlic, Parsley, Garlic Salt, Crushed Red Pepper, stir-fry for a minute. Add Shrimp, Continue to stir-fry for about 3 to 5 minutes. Add Wine and bring to a boil.
- When the Shrimp are cooked add the cooked Pasta and a laddle of pasta water. Continue to stir-fry until the water has evaporated almost becoming a creamy mixture – about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve with Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut up some Broccoli Crowns. Place Broccoli in a microwave safe dish, add a tablespoon or two of water, season with Garlic Salt, microwave for about 4 or 5 minutes (tender crisp). Add the cooked Broccoli with the Shrimp.