- 20 to 24 cooked Large Shrimp
- 8 oz uncooked Angel Hair Pasta
- Broccoli Crown, coarsely chopped
- Small Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Dy White Wine or Extra Dry Vermouth
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare Pasta according to package instructions.
- Microwave Broccoli with a little bit of water and EVOO and set aside.
- While Pasta is cooking, in a large frying pan, over medium high heat, add Butter and EVOO.
- Add diced Onion to skillet and saute until translucent.
- Add Minced Garlic, Parsley, Garlic Salt, Crushed Red Pepper, stir-fry for a minute. Add Shrimp, Continue to stir-fry for about 3 to 5 minutes. Add Wine and bring to a boil.
- Add cooked Broccoli, stir.
- When the Shrimp and Broccoli are cooked add to the cooked Pasta and half laddle of pasta water. Continue to stir-fry until the water has evaporated almost becoming a creamy mixture – about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve with Grated Parmesan Cheese.