- 1 lb (about 18 to 24) Large Cooked Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups Cooked Pasted (e.g. Linguini or Angel Hair)
- Prepare Pasta according to package instructions
- While Pasta is cooking, in a large frying pan , over medium high heat, add EVOO. When Oil is hot add Minced Garlic, Parsley, Garlic Salt, Crushed Red Pepper and Shrimp. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- When the Shrimp are cooked add the cooked Pasta and half laddle of pasta water. Continue to stir-fry until the water has evaporated almost becoming a creamy mixture.