Works well Cod, Haddock, Perch and Rainbow Trout. Will have to adjust baking time based on thickness of the fillets.
- 1 lb (4 to 6) Flounder Fillets
- 3/4 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tblsp of your favorite Seafood Seasoning, e.g. Chef Paul Prudhomme’s MAGIC Salmon Seasoning
- 1 tblsp Paprika
- 3 tblsp Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray (or PAM®)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large, flat bottomed, bowl mix Bread Crumbs, Grated Cheese, Seafood Seasoning and Paprika.
- In a small bowl mix melted Butter with Lemon Juice.
- Arrange Fillets on a piece of Wax Paper.
- Brush both sides of the Fillets with the Lemon Butter mixture.
- Spray Cooking Spray (PAM) onto baking dish.
- Dredge Fillets, one at a time, through the Bread Crumb mixture and arrange in a single layer on baking dish.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes.