Skip to content
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb. Salmon filet cut into serving size pieces
- 3 tblsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tblsp. RealLemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Crushed Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh/Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- PAM or Olive Oil Spray
- Make Marinade by whisking together Oilve Oil, Lemon Juice, Garlic Salt, Rosemary and Black Pepper.
- Spray baking dish with PAM (to keep fish from sticking).
- Arrange Salmon filets in baking dish; baste liberally with marinade; let stand for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake Salmon until fish flakes easily with a fork – about 12 to 15 minutes.