- 20 to 24 Frozen Raw Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pckg Penne Pasta
- 2 Broccoli Crown, cut into large bite size pieces
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp RealLemon Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Dry White Wine (or Dry Vermouth)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Place Shrimp in bowl filled with cool water. Let sit for about 15 minutes until Shrimp are defrosted. Drain.
- Cook Penne according to package directions. Add the Broccoli to the pot during the last 4 or 5 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Garlic, heat for 30 seconds then add the Shrimp. Season with Lemon Pepper Seasoning and Onion Powder.
- Saute Shrimp until they begin to turn pink, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add White Wine.
- Add the Pasta and Broccoli to the Skillet. Drizzle with EVOO. Add Lemon Juice. Toss well. Finish with Grated Parmesan Cheese and Crush Red Pepper.