Skip to content
- 20 to 24 Cooked Frozen Large Shrimp, thawed
- 4 to 5 cups of Broccoli Florets
- 1 medium Yellow Onion coarsely chopped
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Dry Sherry (e.g. Amontillado)
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp grated (or minced) Ginger
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tblsp Honey
- 2 tblsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- In a small bowl wisk together all Sauce ingredients until well blended.
- Add Olive Oil to wok (or large skillet) on medium heat.
- Add chopped Onions and stir-fry until translucent and tender; season with Garlic Salt.
- Add Broccoli and continue to stir-fry until Broccoli is tender-crisp. (If the veggies start to burn, add a 1/4 cup of water while stir-frying.)
- Give the Sauce a quick stir, then pour into Wok; bring to a boil
- Season thawed Shrimp with Garlic Salt and Black Pepper; then add to Wok; continue to stir-fry for 2 or 3 minutes until Shrimp is heated through and Sauce has thickened.