- 4 to 6 1/2 inch Lamb Chops
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Crushed Rosemary
- Coat Lamb Chops with EVOO then season with the 5 seasonings listed above. Let Chops stand (marinade) for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place Chops on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat skillet coated with EVOO.
- Take Chops out of the oven and sear Chops for 2 to 3 minutes a side over medium high heat.
- Let Chops rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve with Baked Potatoes and Steamed Green Beans.