Skip to content
- 1/4 cup Apple Code Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or Oil of your choice)
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt (or Sea Salt)
- Combine all of the ingredients a small bowl (e.g. 2 cup measuring cup)
- In a gallon sized zip top bag, add Chicken,Fish or Steak and mix everything together meat coated well with the marinade.
- Zip lock the bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Remove meat from the bag, discard marinade, and get to grilling!