Skip to content
- 6 slices White Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Olive Oil
- Thoroughly wish Eggs, Milk and Seasonings in a pie plate or large flat-bottomed bowl bowl.
- Over medium high heat, add pat of Butter and some Olive Oil on a griddle or skillet. Meanwhile…
- Coat both sides of a slice of bread with the Egg mixture.
- When the Butter and Olive Oil is bubbly, add the Slice of Bread; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat the process coating and cooking the slices of Bread. If necessary add more Butter and to Olive Oil to griddle/skillet as needed.
- Serve with Maple Syrup