- 2-1/2 c. all-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt (or 1/2 tsp regular Salt)
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1-1/4 c. granulated Sugar, divided
- 1/2 c. packed Brown Sugar (or 1/2 c. granulated Sugar and 2 tsp Molasses)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Flour, Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda, and Salt.
- In a separate bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter with 1 cup granulated Sugar and the Brown Sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the Eggs, one at a time and beat to combine.
- Fold dry ingredients in until combined.
- In a shallow bowl, combine remaining ¼ cup of Sugar with Cinnamon.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and roll the Dough into 1 1/2″-inch balls, then roll balls in Cinnamon Sugar. Arrange about 2″ apart on non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake until the cookies begin to crack, about 12 minutes. Let cool on the trays 5 minutes, then use a thin metal spatula to transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.