- 1 lb. Thin-sliced Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken Broth (one can)
- 1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Fresh/Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil (approx 3 tbsp.)
- Butter (2 to 3 tbsp.)
- Mix Flour, Garlic Salt, Pepper and Rosemary in medium sized bowl.
- Dredge Pork Chops through Flour Mixture until well coated.
- Over medium-high heat, heat Olive Oil and Butter in large Skillet until bubbly. Brown Pork Chops, a few at a time. Remove to Platter and keep warm.
- Turn heat to high; add Chicken Broth and Balsami Vinegar; bring to a boil.
- Return Pork Chops to Skillet. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 12 – 15 minutes.
- Return Pork Chops to Platter; turn heat to high; stirring frequently reduce sauce by one-third. (A 2 tbsp. flour, or cornstarch mixed in 1/4 c. cold water can be used to thicken sauce.)
- Pour Sauce over Chops and serve.