Skip to content
- Baby-back Spareribs
- Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Favorite BBQ Sauce (e.g. Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar)
- Pre-heat oven to 275F.
- Season both sides of the Spareribs with Garlic Salt, Ground Black Pepper and Smoked Paprika.
- Wrap seasoned Spareribs in Aluminum Foil and bake for 3 hours. Remove from foil wrap and set aside until ready to barbecue.
- Pre-heat BBQ Grill, medium low heat.
- Put Spareribs on the grill, baste topside of Spareribs with BBQ Sauce and grill about 5 minutes, then flip and repeat.