Skip to content
- Baby-back Spareribs
- Your favorite Pork Rub, e.g. Szeged Rib Rub Seasoning, or make your own with:
- Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Sugar (Brown or White)
- Favorite BBQ Sauce e.g. Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pat Spare Ribs dry with paper towels. Lightly oil both sides of the Ribs with EVOO. Liberally season both sides of the Ribs. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 275F.
- Wrap seasoned Spareribs in Aluminum Foil and bake for 3 hours. Remove from foil wrap and set aside until ready to barbecue.
- Pre-heat BBQ Grill, medium low heat.
- Put Spareribs on the grill, baste topside of Spareribs with BBQ Sauce and grill about 5 minutes, then flip and repeat.