Skip to content
- 6 links Italian Sausage
- 1 lb Chicken Cutlets
- 2 cups Uncooked Bow Tie Pasta
- 16 oz Tomato Sauce
- 6 oz Red Wine
- 2 tblsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Prepare Bow Tie Pasta, meanwhile…
- In a large bowl combine Flour, Garlic Salt and Pepper.
- Dredge Chicken Cutlet pieces through Flour Mixture.
- In a large deep skillet, add some Olive Oil and brown Sauage links over medium heat. Remove. from skillet. When cooled slice into eighths
- Saute Chicken pieces in skillet. Remove.
- Increase heat, add Minced Garlic, Ialian Seasoning and Red Wine to skillet, bring to a boil. Add Tomato Sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Return Chicken and Sausage to skillet. Increase heat slightly and bring to a boil.
- Add cooked Bow Ties to skillet, reduce heat, stir to mix well. Serve