Skip to content
- 4 to 6 Italian Sausage linsk (sweet, hot, or a mix)
- 3 Red Peppers
- 3 large Yellow Onions
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup Dry Marsala or Dry Sherry
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Roast Sausage in a 325 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes. When cooled enough to handle, cut into thick slices.
- Meanwhile slice Peppers and Onions into strips.
- Heat Butter and Olive Oil in large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add Onions and Pepper saute covered until translucent – about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add Seasonings and Garlic, mix well and saute for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the Dry Marsala, stir. Continue to saute covered for a couple of minutes..
- Return Sausage to Skillet, cover and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with Italian bread.