Skip to content
- 4 to 6 thin sliced Pork Chops
- 4 Yukon Gold Potaotes
- 2 Onions
- 3 or 4 Carrots (optional)
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 2 tblsp Lemon Juice
- Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
Prep and Cook
- Cut Potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Slice Onions.
- Peel and cut Carrots diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- On a sheet of wax paper, layout Chops. Dust with Flour. Flip Chops and dust again.
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet (with a cover) over medium high heat.
- Add Pork Chops and brown each side over medium high heat. (Cover Chops while browning.)
- Season Chops (one side) with Garlic Salt, and Black Pepper. Sprinkle generously with Grated Parmesan.
- Add Potatoes, Onions, and Carrots to skillet. Repeat seasoning step (Garlic Salt, Pepper, and Grated Parmesan).
- Add Beef Broth and Lemon Juice; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered about 30 to 40 minutes minutes.